Mudanya Armistice which is considered that it is the first success in the political field of the Government of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey was signed in this house. The house which is located in the center of Mudanya district is dated to the end of the 19th century. The house, which belonged to Alexander Ganyanof of Russian origin, was later bought and repaired by businessman Hayri İpar and opened as a museum affiliated to Mudanya Municipality in 1937. In 1959, it was transferred to the General Directorate of Antiquities and Museums.
Apart from the basement and attic, the two-storey wooden house has the hall where the Armistice was signed and Ismet Pasha's study on the first floor, and the bedrooms of Ismet Pasha and his aides on the upper floor.
In this house where belongings of the armistice period are preserved, photographs and documents belonging to that period are also exhibited. The Mudanya Armistice House, which was renovated on 11.03.2013, was opened to visitors on 10.10.2014 after the exhibition arrangement work was completed..